Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here we go again.....


First day of classes was today. The first day of my last semester as an undergrad. (hopefully!) Everyone keep their fingers crossed that spanish and math are kind to me. The other classes I have are an anthropology course on Ethnography dealing with food and people, Greek History Bronze age to the Persian Wars, and Bristish Sexuality in the 20th century. I know the last one is weird, but it was a must have for the J400 requirment, and the original one I chose got cancelled. THis was all that was left. So I"m stuck with it. But I think it will be fine. I had my anth course and my Greek History class today, which seem to be good. My Anth will be fine I've had this prof before and really like her. The Greek class is huge and should be fine. So we'll see how 2morrow goes. AHHHHH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...