Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Passes

How cool is this???

Free national parks pass for people with disabilities

There's still some time left this summer to enjoy the great outdoors! And now, people with disabilities can enjoy federal recreation sites for free.

When you visit a federal recreation site, just present some documentation of disability status and ask for the free Access Pass. Documentation includes a physician's statement, or a document issued by a State or Federal agency like the Veteran's Administration, Social Security Disability Income, Supplemental Security Income, or a vocational rehabilitation agency. This pass gives you and three adults free admission to federal recreation sites around the country, and it's good for life!

For more details, or to find a recreation site, visit the National Park Service's Web site: http://www.nps. gov/fees_ passes.htm and http://www.nps. gov/findapark/ index.htm . If clicking the links does not work, copy and paste the links into your browser's address bar.

Have fun out there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...