Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas....


Ok we are going to try to do this in an orderly fashion. Since we have multiple Christmas' at in our family and we don't have pics from all of them. So first was on December 21st (Sunday, the day after graduation) This was my mom's side and the kids made out like bandits!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!! And the amazing thing is that only 1 present was a duplicate and that was easily fixed because that present was from us and so we just took it back and got something else! It looks like I took 5 pictures that day. How did that happen?!?!?!?!?!?! But it was great cause it was the first Christmas in a long time that my Aunt Marcia and Uncle David had been home for I think since Andy and I have been married. The funniest little gift the kids got were these little robotic bugs. So cute! The run around the tables/floors and when thier antenna feel something they back up and turn around. So fun!!!!
Then we have Christmas Eve at my Dad's side (of which I have no pics! I'll have to get those from Uncle Wayne. It was cute, because there are at least 25-30 of us we all draw names and buy for that one person. For the kids us parents, this year, buy a gift (in our case 3) and they go into a big pile. Each child picks one gift and they they rip them all open at once. Plus Grandma Pete (the kids Great Grandma Pete) gets them each something. Then they run and wreak havoc in someother part of the house. Dimon tried to help Uncle Wayne do his taxes by throwing one years worth way up in the air!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh.... Anyway we headed home about 9 pm and went to Nana and Papa's house for a Christmas sleep.




This was the result of Santa's elves staying up till 330 -4 am. What is sad is that some of the wrapping was done 1-2 days before. But some things also took almost a whole roll of wrapping paper to wrap! So its really not as big as it looks, but we still had a great time. The kids were really excited. Izzy's fave toy was (I think) a Wii game, Wall-E and a Battle Dome for her Pokemon. Xander's fave is between a toolbox from Handy Manny (cartoon on Disney, so cute!) and of course his cars stuff. Dimon's fave was an Imaginex Jungle set that has a mountain that growls at him (sometimes it scares him though.) And he also got a bouncy rocky horse. All of the kids love this, so i think it was the biggest hit. It has to live at Nana and Papa's house, cause we just don't have room for it.
My favorite gift was from my parents and brother. They for my graduation/Christmas have given me and Andy an all paid trip to Disney for the whole family! We are going in March, for Spring Break!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then later on in the day we went to Andy's side of the family, for which I also don't have any pics for. Will have to get pics from David. It was a little chaotic but the kids had fun.
All and all it was a great Christmas and we hope that everyone else had an amazing Christmas!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...