Thursday, January 1, 2009

Graduation

So here are a few pics from Grad. It was on Saturday December 20th at 10am. For those of you who didn't know, please don't feel bad. I didn't tell anyone. I was very unsure about my Spanish and math grades and didn't even pick up my gown until Friday afternoon. And I went through Grad without knowing my Math grade. But it worked, cause I did pass all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!! So here are a few pics. I'm not sure what was going on with the camera, I suspect it has something with the setting, so we have really no good pics. But here is what we have.
I'll post more if anyone has them. I'm pretty sure Dave took some and I also have the ones from Chadon's Photography that I can at least scan in. But here is the best of the bunch we have.
I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH MY GRUMPINESS, MOODINESS, HATEFULNESS AND STRESS. I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT HAS MEANT AS I'VE STRUGGLED TO FINISH SCHOOL AND THOUGH I MAY NOT HAVE TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THAT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...